Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New shell, new digs.

Off to another start on a new blog. I am starting to feel like the hermit crab that loses one shell and then finds another, crawls in to make it her own and off she goes.
I bet most of the other efxers feel the same way.
It's late and I drove over 600 miles today so I am off to bed but I will be back here posting since EFX2 seems to have gone the way of MB.... really a shame. I loved that whole blogging community and I can't understand why Keith just gave up on it and us. He said he wouldn't then he did. Well such is life.
Off to bed for me now...
next post will have pics of trip.

6 comments:

kinnigurl said...

Glad to see you got home safely Jana. You will have to fill us all in on your trip! Good to see you here. I will catch up with you later - I have to work while I still have half a brain.

Dr. Dog said...

Hi, Jana. Glad you got back home all right. I'll put you on my list at Blogspot. Don't really know where I will make a permanent bloggy home. Then again, I thought I had one. Silly me!

Friends of Kingston Station said...

hey J...nice new digs, but most of us are over at vox...

beepbeep

Dee Jay said...

Welcome back! It's great to see you around. I'll link you ASAP!

winterizing said...

Looks great Jana! Hope your vacation was relaxing and joy-filled. Looking forward to more posts, ph

Chandramoon said...

Glad to find you though everyone seems to be at Vox and it's very interactive here. I don't use my blogger account as no-one ever visited it. Godd to know where you are though.